Chaired by Philippe ARNAUD, DIGITAL REUNION, association of digital professionals in Reunion Island, is an association created in 1997 at the request of professionals in the sector, which brings together the main players in the market in the digital sector. All converge towards the same objective: to participate in the creation of economic, legislative and competitive conditions essential for the development of the sector.
Employees and managers (general, commercial, marketing, legal, information systems directorates …) are regularly invited to participate in all the events organized by our association, and receive all the information through, among others, the newsletter and digital service platform.
OUR MISSIONS : INNOVATE, SHARE, PROMOTE
- Contribute to making Reunion a land of excellence.
- Promote the development of the sector in Reunion: support innovation, develop regional, national and international cooperation.
- Make known the knowledge of the digital companies of Reunion.
- Promote ICTs and help the people of Reunion Island take ownership of them.
- Help develop skills in organizations and assist them in identifying and sharing good practices.
DEVELOPMENT USES & TERRITORIES
COOPERATION & PARTNERSHIPS
THE SECTOR & MEMBERS
The Colleges Participate in the development and in the representation of the digital companies distributed in four big families of jobs
COMPANIES OF THE DIGITAL
WEB & TECHNOLOGIES
The Board of directors account 12 administrators elected and distributed according to our six poles :
- R&D Innovation
- International export
- Jobs skills
- Development practices and territories
- Cooperation and partnerships
- Sectors and members
- The sector and members
Chairman : Philippe ARNAUD (MEDIALIGHT)
Vice-chairman delegated to the jobs and to the skills : Emilie LINKWANG (Epitech)
Vice-chairman delegated to the innovation and to the research : Elodie ROYER (My Data Solution)
Chairman délégated in the export and the internationalisation : Stéphane JAILLET (OPENSPHERE)
Treasurer : Yannick BEREZAIE (ISODOM)
Secretary-general : Antoine NOIRBUSSON
- Event Project manager
- Tél : 0692 95 02 94
- Assistant event Project manager
- Tél : 0692 376869
- Administrative and Commercial assistant
- Tél : 0692 72 08 67
- Project manager French Tech / Innovation, R&D
Digital Reunion desktop
- Tél : 0692 72 08 67
- From foreign countries
- Tel : +262 692 72 08 67